NOW ANNOUNCING: Provider Weekend Workshops
With 12 years of combined home user experience, and new ISNR standards, we will guide you through all the elements of risk management, client retention, and tech support for a successful home user practice.
Learn what you don’t know that you don’t know about transitioning to home user neurofeedback including areas such as ethics, consents, connections, tracking progress, marketing, and more – regardless of the system you use.
- Ethics & Risk Management
- Consents & Checklists
- Assessments: Client, Tech, Environment
- Education: Instilling Client Confidence
- Technical Support & Customer Service
- Client Motivation & Retention
- Online Listening & Tracking Progress
- Marketing & Referrals
- Professional Development